Thursday, March 3, 2011

This is only the beginning....

I'm hoping this blog will be not only recreational for me, but also helpful to you (the potential readers).  I intend to share my experiences with products that I like to test and try ( mostly with health, hair and beauty products, and maybe later on with technology ), share my knowledge about health, and include referenced as well personal knowledge/information about metaphysical topics ( astrology, numerology, etc.) and other miscellaneous topics (which could seriously include anything random from a travel review, to a dining/food review, political rant, or topic about sex and relationships, saving the world....you name it. lol ).    :-)

By the way I like to LOL and smiley face :-)  a lot.  If this annoys you...too bad.  lol  I tend to have a lot to say and sometimes may write too much.  If this bothers you, than skim the blog entries.  However, I promise to keep the information relevant and interesting so that you may prefer to read the entire blog entries instead of skimming them.  I may even opt to do some video blogging as well for those of you who would prefer to be visually/audio entertained and informed.  If from time to time I sound like I am  "hating"....too bad. lol   

I'm going to keep this blog as honest and real as possible for the sake of sharing something authentic, informative and unique.  There's enough generic mess out there in the media and public already as it is, and I really don't want to contribute to any of it.  I would like to be that breath of fresh air some of you may be craving from all the suffocation of being overwhelmed with nonsense and too much hidden and not so hidden marketing everywhere on the internet on social networking sites and people's blogs!

Rest assured that no one is paying me right now to do any product reviews, and handing me free goodies to give the good word like a lot of blogs related to product and experience reviews are these days.  If I am ever offered any of these incentives, I will still make sure to give my honest review of both the pros and cons so that you can fairly decide for yourself if you'd like to give something a try or not.  Besides each person's experience may vary anyway depending on who you are and what you're seeking out of a product and experience.  I'm only here to give an opinion and shared experience from my point of view and you may take from it what you like.  The same thing goes for the health knowledge and tips that I may share here.  I am not a medical doctor or practitioner.  I am simply someone who has for all her life was raised, taught, and learned to live a "healthy" life style.

I'm no health freak, I love my junk food as well and I don't have a gym membership.  But I do take pride in only needing to go to the doctor's office on average about 2 or 3 times a year at most (usually for a yearly physical examination, pap smear, and birth control or a random health issue that may come up occasionally ).  But I don't live in the doctor's office and hospital like a lot of people in this country do unfortunately.  For those that do, I pray for your wellness and hope that you may come to learn of health as I and my family had through the generations and may benefit from it. 

I strive to try to maintain my health as much as humanly possible without going overboard or driving myself crazy from deprivation of the things I do like (junk food lol).  My family history of health is not perfect, and therefore this is why I am not biased about health.  If I or someone gets sick, I usually tend to know a remedy for getting well and preventive remedies for maintaining health.  My knowledge doesn't just come from all the health books and articles I like to read, it also comes from experience with family, friends, my own health and education.

However, if you are strangely sick or extremely ill...even if you feel well and healthy, always seek professional medical advice first before trying any alternative health remedies or tips at home.  I may post articles to share with you as well, and the same rule applies that you should always seek professional medical advice first before trying most alternatives to treatment at home.  Be aware that you may be possibly allergic to some health supplements, or that if you are pregnant or breast feeding that some health supplements may not be right for you to take.

I will try to post as responsibly as possible in regards to my health knowledge.  Otherwise you are at your own risk and I am not responsible for any complications you may encounter if you decide to follow any tips, knowledge and advice on this blog.  This is just a safety precaution.  I'm not trying to scare anyone from trying alternative health methods, I just want people to know that alternative medicine and remedies are to be taken as seriously as any modern lab created medicine that a doctor would prescribe or could be bought over the counter at local convenience and drug store.  Overall, most of my health knowledge can be considered generally safe...I just like to always caution people to seek medical help when something is serious and to use alternative health remedies as preventive care ( to hopefully keep you from getting sick and staying healthy ).

Moving on....I hope you (the readers) will enjoy this blog and find it informative and helpful.  If it isn't, make sure to comment here or e-mail me your concerns at autumnbleu@gmail.com .

-Autumn Bleu

2 comments: